Mission Failed?

| |
A couple weeks ago, I proclaimed that I would attempt to make-out, kiss, or otherwise lock lips with 31 different dudes by July 31st. While technically my deadline is tomorrow, I think it is safe to say, considering I am currently in Bumblefuck, Georgia, that I did not accomplish this feat.

In fact, I did not come close. Since setting this goal for myself I managed to make it to four. This number at first seemed substantial, because I am not and never have been a chronic at-bar-maker-outer. But then I remembered that I kissed three guys on my 25th birthday within about an hour. When I say remembered, I mean, I remembered that Meagan or Julie informed me of my antics the day after. Hence how I managed such a high (for me) number in the first place. Oh, tequilla, how you turn my memories (and judgment) into nothingness.

Anyway. I guess I just felt a sense of responsibility to inform those of you who read this thing that I did not end up completing 31 in 31. I do, however, have a very good reason for such failure. For now, I will just say that I enjoyed one of the four more than the others.

0 comments: