Is it Weird...?

| |
That I think Bradley Cooper is really, REALLY super hot in this poster? Seriously. I am only going to date guys who are this attractive when presumably hungover. And ones who actually look like heterosexual men. (As opposed to questionablysexual boys, who seem to be the only "type" I attract.) Deal? Deal.



I mean, do you see the rugged, unshaven face? The chest hair sneaking from the V of his shirt? (I'm not one for chest hair, but, hey, not ruling it out.) The dirty clothes? Bloody lip? Greasy hair? Of course, this is all juxtaposed by clear, bright eyes, and good skin, thus diminishing the potential for an altogether creepy, homeless man look. All I have to say is: swoon.

(Oh and you haven't seen The Hangover, I suggest you get yourself to a theater near you. The slideshow during the credits may be the best two minutes of movie magic ever.)

7 comments:

Petunia Press Books said...

Natasha, this man has a herpes sore on his lip.

Either that, or he was in a bar brawl.

OK, that's hot.

Natasha said...

Bar brawl!!!! And yes, totally hot. Agreed. Hott.

Maggie said...

I think Bradley Cooper is super hot, but not sure about this photo. But...I also think that Jason Schwartzman is hot (all the time) so I don't think I can pass judgment.

Maggie said...

I saw The Hangover. And, in my opinion, it really does make much more sense to call roofies "rapies."

Natasha said...

Yeah I dunno about this photo, just does it for me. Though I to tend to have off taste in men...(sorry to anyone I have dated who reads this blog, but sorry, it's true.)

And I agree. Rapies is a much better term for roofies :) That whole movie was brilliant.

Jules said...

I'd like Mr. Cooper to slip me a rapie...

Natasha said...

Oops, typo. I *do* tend to have off taste in men.

And to clarify, so I don't sound like a bitch, by saying I have weird taste I just mean that I typically fall for the guys other girls don't/the ones my friends react to by asking, "Really? Him?" (in an Anne/Arrested Development-like fashion).

But I stand by my men. Hey, I liked 'em for a reason, even if I can't always remember what it was...